Announcement of the International Foundation for Integrated Care: “In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and the travel restrictions in place, we regretfully inform you that the 20th International Conference on Integrated Care in Croatia, scheduled for 27 – 29 April 2020, cannot go ahead as planned. The conference has NOT been cancelled and will take place later this year when we understand when attendees will be in a better position to participate. IFIC are currently working with our hosts on an alternative solution and will be making an announcement in the comings weeks.”
The conference attracts 1000 researchers, clinicians and managers from over 60 countries, who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. The 20th International Conference on Integrated Care will take place from 27-29 April 2020 in Amadria Park Convention Centre, Šibenik, Croatia.
The conference will build on the following areas:
- Meeting the challenges of integrated care in early development, childhood and transitional care in adolescents;
- Integrated community care approaches for better management of diseases with a stigmatizing effect, including for example mental health and addiction issues;
- Better managing the care of vulnerable populations including for example war veterans, and preventing isolation and loneliness;
- Integrating survivorship, caring for carers, palliative and end-of-life care;
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital tools in the people-centred integrated care.
Click here to learn more about the conference.