The second conference of the International Consortium for Personalised Medicine (ICPerMed) will take place virtually on February 25-26, 2021, 13:00-19:00 CET. During two half-days, ICPerMed will discuss and promote solutions and strategies on how to implement successfully personalised medicine approaches.
The conference “Personalised Medicine – From Vision to Practice” will promote developments in personalised medicine by participation of world leading researchers, ELSI experts, health economists, payers, patients and industry representatives, regulatory authorities and HTA experts and ICPerMed members including ministries representatives, research funding and policy organisations.
Through 5 sessions, speakers will demonstrate solutions on how:
- to include patient perspectives,
- to enhance data harmonisation,
- to enable healthcare systems to implement personalised medicine,
- to build an efficient entrepreneurial ecosystem supporting health innovation,
- to redefine value in healthcare by incorporating patient preference and socio-economics aspects.
The participation in the conference is free.