Exploring market opportunities of self-management tools
The workshop takes place on 19/05/2022 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – digital
What is the COMPAR-EU project about?
COMPAR-EU project aims to identify, compare, and rank the most effective and cost-effective self-management interventions for adults in Europe living with one of the four high-priority chronic conditions: type 2 diabetes, obesity, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and heart failure.
The self-management interventions help patients to increase their skills and confidence in managing their chronic condition with the intention to promote, maintain, or restore their health.
Our main product is an innovative information technology platform featuring self-management tools, also known as decision-making tools for self-management, that provide support for policymakers, guideline developers, healthcare professionals as well as patients. The platform will help them to make informed decisions on the adoption of the most suitable self-management interventions.
What do we want to explore with you?
- How self-management tools could be embedded in the value chain and assess commercial issues surrounding market exploitation, such as competition and procurement procedures
- How to market the self-management tools to different stakeholder groups
- What are the opportunities for implementation and what are the barriers to the use of self-management decision tools
Please register for the workshop if you:
- Work in the healthcare industry, pharma, payers, healthcare providers, mHealth start-up, a HIT company, or the e-health industry in health care
- Have long experience with exploitation of new innovations on the market
- Want to discuss the market exploitation of innovations, in particular self-management tools
- Want to share your experiences and knowledge of embedding innovations in the value chain of the healthcare market
- Seek to get more information about self-management and decision-making tools; to enhance patient empowerment and patient centred care
You will get an opportunity to:
- Discuss the market exploitation of innovations, in particular self-management tools
- Share your experiences and knowledge of embedding innovations in the value chain of the healthcare market
- Get more information about self-management and decision-making tools; to enhance patient empowerment and patient centred care
Registration is open until 6:00 pm on 16/05/22. We look forward to seeing you!
Bookings are closed for this event.